MAKE AMERICAN MADE AGAIN ® Your contribution helps save lives and stops the spread.
Reusable Face Masks For Sale
Why wear a cloth face mask?
The CDC recommends that people wear a cloth face covering to cover their nose and mouth in the community setting. This is to protect people around you if you are infected but do not have symptoms.
When do you need to wear a cloth face mask?
The CDC recommends that people wear a cloth face covering to cover their nose and mouth in the community setting. These settings include grocery stores and pharmacies.
Why Cloth Face Masks And Not N95?
Surgical masks and N-95 respirators are in short supply and should be reserved for healthcare workers or other medical first responders, as recommended by CDC guidance.
More Face Mask Options. Stay safe and #StopTheSpread
Disposable 25 Pack Mask
Army Green - Flag Mask
Ocean Dream - Blue Mask
Solid - Black Mask
Grey - Kids Mask
Army Flag - Green Face Mask
Ocean Dream - Blue Face Mask
Solid - Black Face Mask
How to Safely Wear and Take Off a Cloth Face Covering
WEAR YOUR FACE COVERING CORRECTLY
• Wash your hands before putting on your face covering
• Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
• Try to fit it snugly against the sides of your face
• Make sure you can breathe easily
• Do not place a mask on a child younger than 2
USE THE FACE COVERING TO PROTECT OTHERS
• Wear a face covering to protect others in case you’re infected
but don’t have symptoms
• Keep the covering on your face the entire time you’re in public
• Don’t put the covering around your neck or up on your forehead
• Don’t touch the face covering, and, if you do, clean your hands
FOLLOW EVERYDAY HEALTH HABITS
• Stay at least 6 feet away from others
• Avoid contact with people who are sick
• Wash your hands often, with soap and water, for at least
20 seconds each time
• Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
CAREFULLY TAKING YOU'RE MASK OFF AT HOME
• Untie the strings behind your head or stretch the ear loops
• Handle only by the ear loops or ties
• Fold outside corners together
• Place covering in the washing machine
• Wash your hands with soap and water